The Training Incubator for Your New Hire
Training new staff is essential. It is also time consuming and hard on resources. As a creative solution, consider placing your new communications or marketing team member in a two day a week, three-month secondment at Pearl Street for intensive hands-on training that dovetails with your new hire’s work responsibilities.
They will simultaneously be able to learn your culture, daily requirements, strategies, and tasks while also benefitting from our 20 years of best practice knowledge in the widest possible range of marketing skills. Our hands-on coaching and training, developed in conjunction with your specific needs, can focus on:
- The many elements of competitive mar/com strategy for different circumstances
- How to write great copy under deadline and in different modes and styles
- Time and project management in a corporate environment
- Managing internal and external client relationships
- Thinking strategically as well as operationally
- Working in a dynamic team relationship
- Broadening interpersonal and client-focused communication skills.
Built around your specific professional development needs, we can help you accelerate the learning and growth of your new hires.
For reference, we have trained dozens of skilled and accomplished communication professionals over the past 20 years. Our alumni are doing important things at large and small businesses, government agencies and in the nonprofit sector across Canada and around the globe. Our culture of professional development and ongoing learning have allowed us to turn good novices into seasoned and skilled marketers. Let us do the same for you!